Fundamentals for eCommerce
Machine Learning-first campaign approach!
Learn how to start driving profitable sales for your eCommerce business via online ads in this training course.
- Primarily focused on Meta (Facebook) and Google Ads
- Ideal for Shopify and WooCommerce stores
- Create campaigns that have a commercial impact on sales and profitability
Back To School Offer! September 2023
Was: £699 Now: £199
Where you may have seen me
Create campaigns that are most likely to drive profitable sales, avoiding the risk of wasting ad spend.
People are actively looking for your products everyday, make sure you’re advertising to them first.
- Get a multi-channel strategy that covers both PPC and paid social
- Focus time on the metrics that have commercial impact
- Identify how to target users who are actively looking for your products
Learn with a principled based approach that allows you to know what to do in a given situation rather than trying to learn the complexities of every platform.
- Understand the pros and cons of common campaign types and targeting methods
- Discover how to consistently create a message that engages with your target audience
- Ensure that you build foundations with always-on campaign formats
Understand machine learning in ads
Machine learning has changed advertising.
The competitive advantage is no longer manpower and bulk changes to get the best results – it’s about understanding what motivates the customer to buy and inputting these variables into your campaign.
- Focus your time on where it impacts the business the most
- Understand how to provide the inputs that automation needs to work effectively
- Avoid common pitfalls and scenarios that can occur
Impact the wider business
Use the sales data in your campaigns to guide website changes that make a real-world business impact.
- Learn how the post-click experience can impact performance in campaigns
- Hear common issues that occur and how to resolve them
- Understand how campaign sales data can help to support other marketing channels
“Byron supported us with the product development of our paid social audience features.
His knowledge and expertise of paid search and paid social advertising is in-depth and invaluable.
I would highly recommend working with him if you get the chance!”
Head Of Product
Paid Media Fundamentals – eCommerce
Over 3.5 hours of pre-recorded video training, focused around how to build the fundamentals of paid media for your eCommerce business.
Go at your own pace, check your knowledge with quizzes, tasks to help guide implementation and a certificate on completion.
• The basics & how ads work
• Machine learning in advertising
• Campaign objectives
• Audience types
• Channel selection
• The post-click experience
This course is ideal for eCommerce business owners and those looking to take ownership of paid media in-house.
Campaign structure and management has simplified so man power and complex account structures are less necessary.
Working in-house, being close to the products and brand is perfect to align with machine learning to drive the best performance.
100% satisfaction guarantee
*Terms apply read here for more info before proceeding
What it is
Covers both PPC and paid social
The toolkit you need to get commercial outputs
Align with machine learning and automation
Understand ‘the why’ behind what you do
What it’s not
Quick ‘tips and tricks’
Templates and blueprints
Covering objectives such as lead generation, brand awareness, engagement etc
Not what you’re looking? That’s ok we’re not for everyone!
What customers are saying
Who it’s for
- This course is ideal for business owners and in-house marketeers
- The training is principles based, so, it can be more advanced than other tactics based training
- Everything is focussed around commerciality, understanding revenue and profitability is a must
- If you have had varied success with implementing tactics and are now looking to understand what would work for your business and why this is the perfect course for you
- You will have tried to create and run some ad campaigns before starting this course. You will need to have access to ad accounts in order to implement the learnings in the training course
- You are open to taking the principles based learnings from the course and going through the tactical parts yourself
Who it’s not for
- This course isn’t campaign templates, blueprints or quick tips and tricks style training
- If you have no previous exposure to commerciality or previous experience creating campaigns, you may find this isn’t the best course for you
- If you’re looking for training that covers marketing objectives such as lead generation, brand awareness, engagement etc, this is not covered
- If you’re not open to changes with machine learning and automation in advertising, this is not the course for you
- If you’re expecting walk-throughs in ad accounts of how to do everything that is discussed
I’ve been driving sales for eCommerce businesses via PPC and paid social for 8+ years.
I believe in a business goals first approach to paid media which works across the multi-channel environment.
I have trained paid media teams at numerous agencies, in-house marketers as well as business owners to get them rolling out a campaign strategy that meets expectations and has a measurable impact.
I still actively run campaigns for clients today, so, my aim for this training series is to share the knowledge I have accumulated to give you a robust framework, that not just consistently delivers results but is resilient as platforms change and evolve.